Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
We are regressing back to the mean. We are not as good as we looked last week but we are not as bad as we have looked tonight. We are somewhere in the middle. That is probably good enough to make the tournament.
I disagree. I think we're still figuring out our team to a degree and have found some answers but we're probably in our most difficult stretch of the season. At the same time missing Dohm hurts. But he will be back soon. We may very well have won tonight with him.

We have pitchers that have struggled who are performing better- Holcombe. Ligon, and Loftin and maybe even Pico will be available later. We need to use Logan Forsythe more too. All of those guys back plus Dohm will help out immensely. Evan Siary balled out tonight too.

Hines is starting to heat up and Dakota Jordan is a first round pick playing like it. We found the right lineup combination against LSU and went away from it- hopefully that is short lived.

So yes, this team is more than good enough to make the SEC Tournament and the regionals. I'm guessing we make a nice run the last half of the SEC season. But we'll see.