Thread: Creme latest update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Great line, we have way too many fans, on both boards (I don't look at Genespage - if that is even still up) that maximize, and want to hone in on, our weaknesses, that think we are not deserving and want to press that mantra.
    I've always been more of a glass half full, focus on your strengths kinda guy. My mind has been trained for a long time to look at and focus on strengths while the same time recognizing weaknesses and working to make them strengths. I know everyone's not wired like that. Think about this in the last 30 years, State sports has accomplished the following: final 4 men's basketball, SEC west championship in football, played for 2 national championships in baseball and won one, played for back to back national championships in women's basketball and that's just the big stuff. We should be trumpeting the heck out of this stuff! I'd be putting stuff out left and right on this and our other successes. When you look at our recent history we've had a pretty successful go of it since the 90s

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I've always been more of a glass half full, focus on your strengths kinda guy. My mind has been trained for a long time to look at and focus on strengths while the same time recognizing weaknesses and working to make them strengths. I know everyone's not wired like that. Think about this in the last 30 years, State sports has accomplished the following: final 4 men's basketball, SEC west championship in football, played for 2 national championships in baseball and won one, played for back to back national championships in women's basketball and that's just the big stuff. We should be trumpeting the heck out of this stuff! I'd be putting stuff out left and right on this and our other successes. When you look at our recent history we've had a pretty successful go of it since the 90s

No doubt, I've always said Keenum should have a room full to student writers pumping out fluff pieces about MSU and Starkville. Ton of websites, like Outkick (I see pro OM articles on it periodically) would post them just for content and clicks.