Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
There's no such thing as "deserving" a bid or not in a vacuum. It's all about how you compare to everyone else vying for a bid.

If you compare our resume to the other bubble teams, I think our full body of work barely - barely! - warrants a bid. I won't be too surprised or upset if the committee has a different opinion, because like I said, we have barely earned one, but I don't think Green Bay, Washington State l, etc., have earned the bid any more than we have.

One thing I can guarantee that none of the other bubble teams' so-called fans are sitting around saying their teams don't "deserve" to make it, especially not without a thorough resume comparison.
Green Bay won over Cleveland St. but they both essence to be in ahead of State. Until Cleveland St lost to Green Bay in the tourney final, they had won 12 straight games. State lost 6 of their last 7. No comparison there. They deserve to steal a bid, and if it is State's it will definitely be justified. Wash. State compares directly with State in that they sucked down the stretch just as badly.