Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Shannon, No Collins, need to Aim Higher for DC & spend money

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    Elite.
    Yes, we get your shtick, you ignorant troll.

Please go find another board to bother.

vCash
    Elite
    ^

vCash
    These woof threads are cringeworthy

vCash
    Respectfully, yes Sir points taken & understood. Can see & understand your insights.

I just want MSU to win & shoot for being Elite. Just like Selman & Lebby want us too.

Also, no, I don't know who Molly Halbert is/was without googling...but wouldn't mind knowing about her.
    Molly Halbert is a man who lettered in football & baseball 3 years at State 56-58, signed pro baseball with Yankees/catcher Reds, field secretary for alumni association 67, 69-75 asst fb coach & recruiting coordinator, and founded Bulldog Club and was Executive Director for 15 years Great man, loved State. He passed away in 2000. Hope you in your wisdom know more about our present before being a know it all about the hard work and sacrifice of those gave so much to to build MSU in years past. My late SuperDawg Dad carried me to my first FB game in Memphis in 1963 and I have missed very few home games since then. I have never in my life met a State fan, Coach, or supporter at any level that didn't want to win in all sports and also gave all the time and $ possible to get us there even in many bad seasons. Hail State!
    Last edited by Goldendawg; 12-03-2023 at 03:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Molly Halbert is a man who lettered in football & baseball 3 years at State 56-58, signed pro baseball with Yankees/catcher Reds, field secretary for alumni association 67, 69-75 asst fb coach & recruiting coordinator, and founded Bulldog Club and was Executive Director for 15 years Great man, loved State. Hope you in your wisdom know more about our present before being a know it all about the hard work and sacrifice of those gave so much to to build MSU in years past. My late SuperDawg Dad carried me to my first FB game in Memphis in 1963 and I have missed very few home games since then. I have never in my life met a State fan, Coach, or supporter at any level that didn't want to win in all sports and also gave all the time and $ possible to get us there even in many bad seasons. Hail State!
    Well.said, Goldendawg. Hail State to you!!!!

vCash
    We've won enough in all sports and have done so consistently enough that I think the poor ol's attitude is changing for the better to the point where I don't think it's an issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    Ok woof I didn?t reply to your first slap at people you perceive as blue hairs Forrest gumpers or people you perceive that don?t contribute to this travesty of NIL and portal. We are well of aware of how the game is being played today.

I am now I guess what you consider a blue hair. Yes my hair has turned grey. Yes I don?t stand up every play of the game. Yes I don?t contribute to the NIL I and others think NIL and portal are absolutely the wrong direction for college atheletics. That it will ultimately destroy the sports that we love and have loved for many many many years.

Without googling it please tell me who Molly Halbert is was

I?ve been contributing to this university and bulldog club way longer than you have probably been alive. And you don?t know s@#$ of how much us blue hairs have contributed and sacrificed for OUR university. I hope when you get old and your hair turns grey you have somebody tell you stand up and cheer even though you have knee replacement. And be told you are the problem not winning. And all your years of sacrifice was for nothing and you should just go away.
    You put that a lot nicer than I was going to.

vCash
    You are making me appreciate KB more with each post you make...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Man. That's harsh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I would take KB’s posts all day over yours.

vCash
    I'm hoping to God we don't hire Randy Shannon or Geoff Collins as our next DC. IMHO, we don't need anymore re-treads or washed up coaches who did well 10 years ago & who've been demoted or are doing podcasts or have been out of the game for many years just collecting pay checks.

We need a younger, firebrand coach who is hungry and looking to advance his career. Possibly the Tulane DC or another similar coach who has fire, intensity, passion and energy to gameplan against hurry-up-fast-tempo offenses of Heupel, Baylor influence, Kiffen, etc. Shannon & Collins don't have the energy to compete anymore like the once did. To me those 2 would be similar to hiring Gene Chizeck.

Shannon & Collins were in their prime many years ago before the modern offenses, NIL & transfer portal kicked in. The game has passed both of them by.

I just know if the Forest Gumpers (negative, no dreams, cheap, woe-is-me, poor ole mittittippi tate attitude, we don't have no money, stubborn, not willing to donate $ to this program bunch) on here want it, I hope Lebby goes in the damn opposite direction of this bunch, lol.
    The Forest Gumpers' you mock are the one's that donate the most. There's more to the university than just a football program. I want the team to be great and donate to the NIL. But I want the university to be great first.

vCash
    Every time woof posts something I get a picture in my head. A punk kid sitting in his room at mom and pops house. Probably eating a hot pocket his mom warmed up for him because he's had a hard day working at Walmart pushing carts. But he's got SWAG!