Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you like that Officer Barbrady, I mean Coach Barbay offense now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkman Turner Overdrive View Post
    Ha! Trash talk from a wanna be Clint Eastwood. We just got our doors blown off. Period. Leach never lost this bad.
    "My guy wouldn't lose as bad as this guy!"

Ok. Cool. Congrats?

Do you realize how stupid you look to be flexing with "Leach wouldn't have lost as bad as Arnett". As if those of us that hated Leach's horrible offense were wanting him to die and have Zach Freaking Arnett take his place? I can assure you when I was bitching about Leach's horribly ranked offense, I was not hoping we could replace him with Arnett. Again, this thread is not the flex you were hoping for...it's making you look dumb. Abort

vCash
    Yes, CML would have won this one. We would have played ball control and scored many times today. Our 3-3-6 would have shut them down. You know, how we did it multiple times for several years.
    You are out of your mind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Leach's 3rd game, we scored 2 points vs Kentucky. Shut the F up
    If I recall correctly our starting QB got hurt, a true freshman was thrown in there, and our whole offense was mostly freshmen and sophs. Plus ... not sure everyone played due to COVID. Everyone loves to forget 20 and 21 with no spring practice in 20 and COVID affecting both seasons. Didn't stop them from bashing Leach and his Air Raid tho.

vCash
    Barbay ain?t it. Is Will trash at QB right now? Yes. On Barbay to fix it or scheme around that and so far he has shown the inability to do so. How does Mike Wright not get a single pass attempt until garbage time? Inexcusable

vCash
    Our 3-3-6 would have shut them down.
    Probably would have. Problem would be that we would have been penalized on every defensive down.

And no, Leach or anyone else on the sideline with our team today would have gotten their ass kicked.
    Last edited by State82; 09-16-2023 at 02:50 PM.

vCash
    We are going to miss Coach Mike Leach for several seasons.

Seriously! F-U-C-K you @ss clowns that thought he was an impediment!
    No one of any value thought Mike Leach was an impediment. Hell, I think coach Leach is the best coach of all time with what he did with Will Rogers. Truly amazing stuff that was.

vCash
    The only time Leach offense looked great was when Costella ran it. Just saying.

vCash
    Barbay = Garbay

vCash
    We may have lost to LSU but last year with the same guys we were more competitive and that was at night in Baton Rouge. We had the lead most of the game last year.

Actually we're more deep at WR than last year so yeah maybe we are better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFromOxford View Post
    Barbay ain?t it. Is Will trash at QB right now? Yes. On Barbay to fix it or scheme around that and so far he has shown the inability to do so. How does Mike Wright not get a single pass attempt until garbage time? Inexcusable
    What did people expect.

- Arnett told you last game it was his fault we played conservative so the defense can rest. This is a product of him wanting that. Rather than a tweak. We went to a totally different offense for the "sake" of his defense.

- Barbay is very unproven in all capacity. He wasn't even calling plays. BUT as Arnett stated "he was like minded" WTH does that have to do with MSU football! Hire the person that can do the job with what you have.

- Are we now saying Arnett did not have any idea that he had a senior team? Never thought... "you know, maybe we stick to what they know."

This is a failure. This isn;t even about getting players in that fit the system. This is a failure of the staff to be able to game plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vindastra View Post
    The only time Leach offense looked great was when Costella ran it. Just saying.
    And when that LSU defense played man coverage all game. After that game Odom went completely 8 man coverage and ate Leach's lunch...so did every DC after the ARK game plan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    You are out of your mind.
    It was obviously sarcasm.......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    "My guy wouldn't lose as bad as this guy!"

Ok. Cool. Congrats?

Do you realize how stupid you look to be flexing with "Leach wouldn't have lost as bad as Arnett". As if those of us that hated Leach's horrible offense were wanting him to die and have Zach Freaking Arnett take his place? I can assure you when I was bitching about Leach's horribly ranked offense, I was not hoping we could replace him with Arnett. Again, this thread is not the flex you were hoping for...it's making you look dumb. Abort
    I?m not asking us to be perfect. I?m not asking us to win them all. I absolutely AM asking them to be competitive. I know I?m dealing with someone with with a double digit IQ here, but please tell me where the offense changes over the off season has made improvements. Please show me the improvements.