No to Wes. Hell he already dismantled our pitching staff once with arm injuries. I just have a gut feeling we won’t be looking for a coach. I bet Foxhall gets the ax and then Lemonis gets another year or if we do fire him Gotro gets it, which I would hate. I want it wiped clean. I’m tired of having 3-4 hits a game and making pitchers look like Maddux.

I still say you make Vitello tell you no. He’s a douche until he has you too 5 every year and beating the brakes off people. The. He is the best thing ever. I want that swag his teams have. We just look bad. Like we don’t give a shit. I want the bat spikes, the mouthing, the **** you this is our house attitude. I want the teams attitude that come in here to play us. Believe it or not, I want that Ole Miss we are better than you and we know it attitude.

I don’t know much about the OK assistant everyone is raving about. Apparently he is something to look at.

I would also be perfectly fine with Burroughs. We have some good/decent talent. We just need someone to harness it. Foxhall/Lemon/Gotro ain’t it…

Whoever we hire/if we hire, can turn this around in no time with the portal. Look at LSU this year and Schloss last year. You just have to be the ass hole and tell current players to take a hike whether us fans like it or not… That is gonna include some kids we all like…