Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
To me I see it's more pitch selection than our pitchers. I've known Landon Gartman for a long time and this is not how he pitches. He used to use a heavy sinker and got a lot of ground ball outs mixed with his nasty change up but we got him throwing fbs up in the zone. That's not how he's at his best. We need to use his strengths.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^
I don?t remember which game this year it was this year or even who the pitcher was. Our pitcher was struggling mightily with his change up pitch but had getting strike outs with the fast ball. The count 2balls and 2strikes Foxhall calls for change up and pitcher misses badly just like he had previously making it 3balls and 2strikes. Then Foxhall calls for another change up and again pitcher misses misses badly walking the batter.

That is coaching. Nothing but terrible coaching. Not even giving our pitcher a chance to get a chance to strike out the batter with a fastball. Stupid beyond stupid. And that?s just one example of Foxhall?s piss poor coaching. There are plenty of other examples. And before the staunch message board police come and point out Foxhall has done this and done that. Just tell me what in the +@#* has Foxhall done in the last two years to improve this pitching staff and I?ll hang up listen. Crickets