Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
There's no reason to worry about anything other than wins and losses as we're going to get everybody twice in a four year period if they do home and aways. We'll get presumably at least three of Bama, UGA, LSU, Texas, Oklahoma, and Florida every year. Then also probably one of UT and Auburn. Knowing we're probably going to have Bama, LSU, Texas, and UTenn for two years, and then UGA, Florida, Oklahoma, and Auburn the next two, all I want out of our permanents is the easiest games possible. Hell, I'd be fine with playing Ole Miss two out of four years if it meant we got Missourri, Vandy, and UK every year.
It's 3 of Bama-UGA-LSU-OU-Texsa-Florida-Auburn every year. The other 4 every other year.

Then 2 of Mizzou-SCar-Vandy-Ark-UTk every year. The other 3 every other year.

The best possible draw is Texsa-Florida-Auburn / Mizzou-Vandy-SCar and Bama-UGA-LSU-OU / Ark-UTk.
Gives you two years of a very good shot at SECC with your worst games being the two texsa teams and any "dark horse". Then two years where 8-4 was a great season lol.

But personally I wanna go 12-0 every year so we need to step it up. We almost got put in the upper tier winning %. Puts in perspective how good we've been relative to our history and how Moorhead error really hurt us.