Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
When looking at OM early success, I also considered that they had cupcakes for the 1st 6 or 7 games compared to us. as the season has played out to date, I now think they are somewhat similar due to both being in SEC West. My thoughts:

1. OOC Games - We both go 4-0 after we beat ETS easily, however they had some trouble with both Tulsa and Troy.

2. We both lose to LSU at their place, but even though we didn't show up in second half, they got stomped.

3. aTm - We handle at home and they barely beat at their place.

4. We handle AR at home. OM TBD at AR,

5. bama - We don't show up as usual (home or way over the years). OM TBD at their place.

6. AU - OM barely beats at home. MSU TBD at our place.

7. They get vandy forever. We get GA TWO years in a row. (Thanks for nothing SEC Office)

8. KY - We don't show up there. KY gives them the game at OM.

9. State at OM. We could be in a position to win even at their place.

My humble opinion - Except for having Ga to their forever vandy, we take care of LSU and KY, we are in Top 10 or 15 with similar schedules and TBD games still coming to "Tell The Tale". Hail State!
Good post, they have a hostess cupcake schedule and yes we would be 8-1 with their schedule. UK at home we would beat and they would lose on the road. We aren’t good enough to beat UK on the road without Sharp(our line is already a,little shaky) and Johnson our best rb.

Next year the scenarios get flipped, we get an easy schedule and they get a much harder schedule. This is one more reason Lane will leave for auburn after this year.