Thread: BG Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Leach said it.

We got plenty of room to improve. Lot of us here recognize that as well. We've solidly played our B game today. Outside of one drive the defense emotionally quit and BGSU had a fluke play, they've been an A. We've had 2 plays that are pick 6s against an SEC D.

To be honest if we just remove the outside WR screen from the playbook then I think myself and everyone else on here says our offense has fixed most of its issues. I chalk up the LT issues to Dolla Bill injury. Great week to have it.
    I disagree. Will?s inability to process the field in a sec quickness is the main issue. He wants to move about his job about 3 milliseconds to slow.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    I disagree. Will?s inability to process the field in a sec quickness is the main issue. He wants to move about his job about 3 milliseconds to slow.
    To be fair he started process a little quicker as the game has gone on. Those screens were just so jarringly bad. Those are game losing plays we can not have against better competition.