There is one thing that is changing. I know it will some of you cringe. We need more people in national sports media. And we might just have it.

Having Brandon Walker and?.(dare I say) DAN MULLEN speaking to national audiences could be helpful in the coming years. At least they are clear that we exist and are not The University of Mississippi is big within itself because I am not sure the rest of media knows.

Dan may have some ire about us but even for selfish reasons he will want to make his years at State public knowledge. Brandon fiercely defends us and points out how we are just as good if not categorically better than the media darling Kentucky but the only difference is we haven?t been allowed to feast off of Vanderbilt, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee and Florida for the last five years.

Times are changing. Getting someone like Matt Wyatt on the SEC Network would be huge for us. We need to change the narrative and the only thing that will do it is ambassadors like all the other teams have.