Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
aight- their catfish is solid. Agree
Most of the food on that menu is great food. It's just the ribs, pork, and pulled chicken are mediocre that people don't dive in to the menu beyond that. (Who can blame them?)

They've got the best catfish in Stark (which was the question), well-seasoned crawfish during baseball season, an amazing list of appetizers (the cheese logs rival cheese from the school or hell even as good as curds that i've had into Wisconsin; the eggplant is wonderful; fried green tomatoes are a must), as you said a good list of sides. It's amazing to find a place that's worst food is its headliner. Which I get turns people off to it. But every thing outside of "core bbq" is a solid 7.5/10 at minimum.

And the hot take, the frozen margs are the best in Stark. Enough azteca in the mix to feel the tequila but not too much to taste it. Solid variety of flavors to mix and a Strawbery Mango is my go-to. It's actually ridiculous how well it complements the crawfish after watching a state baseball game on a hot spring day.