Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
As a sports fan, I'm there to be entertained.

If you can't relish in victory and enjoy it, then why do you even care? It's one bad year that we've been due for. Baseball ebbs and flows. Oh well. You're not playing. Learn how to have a good time. You're not the one on the field and again, if you feel that embarrassed, take the championship banner out your signature. Why rep the baseball team that you didn't play for if you're embarrassed by them?
Because some people spend a lot of money to watch this team. Season tickets are not cheap and neither are hotels, and now gas is through the roof. People want to see a good product when they spend all this money. And no matter which way you cut it, last night was an absolute embarrassment. You can support the team and still call last night what it was. I highly doubt Lemonis, the assts, or the players are walking around today wondering why everyone is being so critical of them. Hell I hope they are being critical of themselves. Their pride was stepped on, and then danced on, last night.

Also this whole relish the victory crap needs to stop. Yea we won a national championship and yes it was awesome. No one is saying it was anything less than that. However, if as a fan base or a program, you are ok with just one then we are not at all what some, including myself, believe we are. A BLUE BLOOD. LSU did not act like this when they won one of their 6 championships. Miami did not act like this when they won of their 4. We need to expect more and expect better. We should AT WORST be competing to be a regional host year in and year out.