Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
74 points a game
And shooting almost 50% from the field

It’s ****ing basketball and it was game ****ing 5.. there are going to be some nights that you can’t score., it’s not like we lost to Boise State

And who do you all want to coach us?? Who is going to get the talent here that Ben does ? I guess you ****s still want Kermit ..
Again I don’t understand what some of you think this basketball program was in the past because it wasn’t and never was And never has been
Dude, Howland?s half court offense sucks, it is boring, and up until this point hasn?t won us shit. It has sucked since the day he hit campus. No one cuts to the basket. We run motion down to 8 seconds on the clock. I saw better ball movement and offensive movement without the ball in any 3 minute period of Gonzaga/Duke game than I have in 5 games total 200 minutes of gameplay against terrible defenses. And I am a Howland guy. Love the dude. Just calling a spade a spade here. He needs help, cause the real teams, the teams we want to play and beat, are playing literally a different game than we are, and when the time comes, our shit is going to get pushed in.

We as fans need to do our job. Go to games. And God forbid, stand the 17 up and cheer. This is a message board, and discussing the same faults we have seen from Howland years prior and looks to be continuing again this year, is exactly what needs to be discussed. Cause I am tired of seeing the same failure, game after game, roster after roster, year after year.

Simply put, our offense should look way more like Bamas, or Tenn?s this year.