Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
What? Finish 2nd in SECW? Did we finish 2nd in 14?

You mistake people wanting Leach gone with we need to produce on O as our O was sucking for 1.5 years. If that was continuing and if Will wasn't playing at a high level, everyone would be calling for his head.

Showing some great character there preacher with a weak attempt to spike the football on others. Give it a rest.
Matt is definitely a cultist, which is odd, him being a Baptist preacher and all, lol. Zero objectivity. I really don't know why he's been trying to position himself as a message board insider, but here we are...

People were frustrated with our O stagnating (which was a continuum from last season). To deny the reality of what we were witnessing is hilarious. And there were several posters that 1) didn't want Mike, and 2) almost were rooting for him to fail.....however, most of the posters (myself included) that were frustrated with Mike's offense, still wanted him to figure it out, but were unsure if he would/could. I'm happy to admit I was wrong.

I'm super glad/hyped we're now seeing the development and potential this team/staff has. Will is awesome. Our OL is playing great. Our WR/QB combo seem to have great chemistry. Plenty of reason now for uber excitement for the future (and this season isn't over...).

What cultists don't know (or maybe they do, they just pretend otherwise....classic trait amongst cultists, lol), is it's ok to be skeptical and to worry when you see with your own eyes things that don't seem to work and/or are going poorly. Pumping sunshine when things are very bad when your day job is a preacher, on the other hand, not so good.