I said Freeze due to his ability to push an offense and win. I personally want CML to stay for at least another year. I don’t think he is washed up and just collecting a check. I can see everyone’s frustration here but you have to realize that MSU is in the absolute toughest division in all of football. If you think we will have a coach come in and push for division relevance and titles within 3 years of being here, Cohen has spoiled you, that is not a trolling statement by the way. Cohen is a BASEBALL GUY. He knows baseball and he knew Lemo was a great hire. Now we all know it. State is a baseball school that has occasional good teams in other sports. Alabama is a football school, they can get rid of their other sports and it won’t make a difference. Everyone needs to relax, we are not Alabama in football. We are in Baseball. We were good in basketball but again, look at the Hump, look at DWS, then look at the Dude. That should tell you where out priorities are. Competing in football and basketball and having a good season is icing on the cake. Enjoy it and Hail State.