Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
A coach refusing to adapt even the slightest to his personnel should've been a red flag for us all.
What personnel did we have that was worth a shit last year? Kylin quit on us, all we had was some freshman receivers and 2 freshman backs. We didn't hardly have shit. Why not go ahead and get your system in place?

The only and I mean ONLY problem I have with us is I wish we could have kept Schrader with these receivers we have now. But I totally agree with Leach and what he has done. He wants to win and is gonna win his way. Why would we not. I mean we already have the best receiver core we have had and maybe EVER had. He has his QBs, but they are just young. They need time.

All these people saying we cant win unless we play smash mouth football or have a mobile QB here at State, when they hell has either of those things worked for us? When have we ever won anything worth a shit running the football.

How did Ole Miss beat Bama when they did? They threw the football. When they were throwing it all over the yard, people on here were complaining cause Mullen wouldn't/couldn't throw it and was running it. Now that we are throwing every down, people wanna complain about that.

Look, we arent gonna win shit and have never won shit lining up and trying to run smash mouth football against Bama or whoever. Were gonna to think outside the box. Now i agree, I wish our QB would run the ball like Minshew did when Leach had him. That would open up a whole new world. I dont know if that is Leach or if that is Rogers being scared.

I do know Rogers had people open down the field damn near every play and either wouldnt pull the trigger and checked down, or got sacked. Alot of his problems is him. When he gets rid of the ball, shit clicks. I think he holds the ball way too long sometimes and misses some opportunity's.

Some of yall need to buckle up. Leach is gonna do it his way no matter what. Yall wanted a coach to actually want to be here and not be looking to get out after every off season and we have it. Let the man do it his way.

Oh and to something else I read earlier today. Cant remember where I saw it on here, but the fella said something to the effect that Leach was gonna have to get over having a few "bad apples" and suck it up. I say bullshit to that. If they wanna be preMadonnas and act like little shits, GTFO. Take your ass to Ole Miss and play. Leach wants guys that will work and bust their ass for him and for the University. Why would we not want that? That may have been the stupidest shit I have ever read on here.