Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you feel about ole miss fans telling you that they are pulling for us?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdawg View Post
    I could give a shit what they do.
    That too

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    I haven't laughed that loud in 2 days. Will try to rep.

vCash
    They are not. It's a total lie if someone tells you otherwise.

Banned
    vCash
    All you can do is take it as a compliment and graciously say thank you. Hard to know a person's heart. If it ain't real, it will come out later if we win.

BTW, there are not many who really feel that way but I am sure there are some.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    All you can do is take it as a compliment and graciously say thank you. Hard to know a person's heart. If it ain't real, it will come out later if we win.

BTW, there are not many who really feel that way but I am sure there are some.
    This is correct. There are grove rebels (Yancy militia) and then there are those 1% that actually know and appreciate the game. My brother played for Tuberville there and he is pulling for us. Watches all the games. But he loves good baseball. And he grew up a dawg as well. If he hadn't played there I 100% believe he would be a dawg for life again because he does not fit in.

vCash
    I don't care. They can do (or pretend to do whatever they want). (Except for pretending to have a Baptist Minister for a head coach).

That said, I think inter-rival cheering is more of a female thing. I have mostly been told to cheer for the SEC by females. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I think men are more likely to enjoy watching the world burn.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    She's probably an Archie lovin bearshart fan. The entire state loved them when Archie was there and it lingers to this day. The aren't the true diehard, Library gloryhole Fancy types.

The Brooke's Brothers, tip toeing, beer showering, Fancy types would rather see our hotel cave in like the condo in Miami today, than see us even win the Sudoku puzzle in the hotel magazine. There is a difference in the two and I think message boards skew reality.

Because in reality, how many people do you encounter on a daily basis who would lick lead paint, drink Mercury and eat asbestos? That really is the only explanation for the KlanShart message board wastes of oxygen. If someone can explain it in a different way, please help me.

vCash
    The only ones saying that are the ones that REALLY feel like we're gonna win it all, or are like me and trying to use the ole reverse jinx. In other words, they're lying and scared shitless

vCash
    True MSU fans never pull for ole miss in anything and vice versa! My UM friends hate us and know I feel the same about UM. This is the way it has been and for ever shall be. Hail state!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbite View Post
    They?re just hoping everyone gets the two schools confused and thinks that they are the winners. They might even hang a banner.
    Kind of half true actually. And fir some reason that reminds me if this crap:

FB_IMG_1560520893582.jpgFB_IMG_1560520893582.jpg
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Kind of half true actually. And fir some reason that reminds me if this crap:

FB_IMG_1560520893582.jpgFB_IMG_1560520893582.jpg
    i am pulling for them always to go to HELL and rot forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    They only do so because they think it makes it look like it's not burning a hole through them.
    . This all day long
    "They live in bizarro world...up is down...yes is no...hot is cold. Now they've determined that the NCAA sends a Letter of Inquiry AFTER an investigation is basically over. Uh...NO. Not how it works." Zv2, Bafoom Motard , 10/12/15

vCash
    One of my co-workers said this the other day... i knew he was full of sh*t. I asked him what he thought of the first round win over texas and... blank stare.

I'll never root for them in anything.

vCash
    ?How does this make you feel??

Like crossing paths with someone you went to school with in 5th grade that wasn?t really your buddy but wasn?t really an asshole ether. Hey, how you doing, take care, see ya.

vCash
    They just want the first REAL National Championship won for the state of Mississippi..

vCash
    Was on the plane train in Atl Airport just now. Two guys and a girlfriend see my shirt and ask if I'm headed to Omaha. I say yes, they say awesome.

One of the guys points to the friend, and says yeah this guy is a poor ole miss fan. Dude looked super embarrassed that his friend ratted him out as a blackbear in front of a State guy. All he could mumble was "yeah we suck." Pretty hilarious

vCash
    It's simple --- the casual Ole Miss fan may say that, and actually mean it. But the true OM fan knows that if we win the Natty, it boosts our program which affects our brand including the attraction of national level recruits. You never want your rival to get that edge. There fans are watching the games and quietly hoping for a loss.