Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
Huh?

The absolute slobber fest Watson gets makes me chuckle. Ok...he put up great stats in a year when his team absolutely blew...and every talking head on TV praises him for it. Meanwhile, Dak did literally the EXACT same thing last year and his 5 games played this year, yet he is dismissed by most talking heads, constantly qualifying everything they have to say about him and how good of a QB he is. "he can't elevate his team", "he can't will them to win", "he can't run/pass block, catch his own passes, and play defense, what a ****ing scrub!". Why Watson is worshiped, yet Dak is reduced baffles me. (not all of that was directed at you Steve, lol).

I'm not sold on Allen.

Stafford? Nah....

Jackson. Mark it down; he's been figured out, and will remain so until he can throw the ball like an NFL QB. His coaches are doing him zero favors by allowing him to run up the gut like a RB all damn game. Not only is his body taking punishment, he's using that offense as a crutch to not develop his passing game. That's a significant difference between Lamar and Dak; Dak has literally gotten better as a passer every year in the league, and he really doesn't run much, despite being labeled as an "option QB" out of college. He's turned into a legit pocket passer, something a whole lotta people said he would never become. Jackson on the other hand, hasn't developed his passing game beyond the play-action game and a few simple reads.
Dak has Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Zeke(no matter what you might think of him he takes pressure of Dak and the passing game), and a good line. While I agree that some of the love for Watson is unwarranted, he has none of those things and him and Dak were basically even when he had Hopkins. I believe Watson with weapons is a top 5 QB.

Allen is legit and will be for a long time.

Stafford is a gunslinger and I believe will elevate the Rams akin to Brady with the Bucs. I don't think he'll take them to the SB, but they're going to be dangerous next year.

Lamar may be figured out to an extent, but he's still good for 5-6 electrifying plays a game. Simple fact is that they're a playoff team with him and dog**** team without him.