Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Never too early coaching carousel thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    If Mullen were to leave Florida- it would only be to go to Penn State or the NFL. Not sure if the wife would want to move to Pennsylvania though. I dont see Franklin being booted yet.
    Boom is probably done.
    Michigan is certainly getting tired of Harbaugh- but C19 may get him 1 more year.
    I agree the GusBus is headed for 6-4. This is Auburn's chance to finally fire him. Wouldnt surprise me at all. If anybody in the SEC would hire Freezus- look no further than The Plains
    I dont see any way Mason keeps his job unless he gets a C19 pass also.
    What if we beat Gus on Dec 12?***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Full circle. He and his wife broke into their stadium and he promised her he'd be a SEC HC.....we'd get to hear that story again and again every game they played, lol.
    I'd rather hear, Hey Hugh?

vCash
    Why? What makes you think SC would hire a guy with a bad rep and that the SEC looks unfavorably upon? Auburn dgaf- but SC has some morals
    If he's in the SEC. I think SC is getting pretty damn hungry for some relevancy.

vCash
    Ole Miss got too greedy. If they had been patient and slowly built their recruiting up nobody would?ve really looked into as much after Hugh succeeded with 9 and 10 win seasons with 3 and 4 stars. Say what you want but Freeze is a good coach and if they had done more baby steps they would be sitting real good right now. Instead Ole Miss wanted to go all in and they did it too fast. Freeze is probably going to go 11-1 at Liberty. That is pretty remarkable, but selling himself to the network just tarnished him in the SEC. I don?t see Sankey letting him back in. Maybe Texas will make a run for him if they lose some more games this year and fire Herman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    What if we beat Gus on Dec 12?***
    Hahahaha!!!! That was good bro!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Hahahaha!!!! That was good bro!
    Auburn has TN, Bama & A&M before playing us now, not saying it is likely but I could see a scenario where they may have quit on Gus by the time they roll in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    Ole Miss got too greedy. If they had been patient and slowly built their recruiting up nobody would?ve really looked into as much after Hugh succeeded with 9 and 10 win seasons with 3 and 4 stars. Say what you want but Freeze is a good coach and if they had done more baby steps they would be sitting real good right now. Instead Ole Miss wanted to go all in and they did it too fast. Freeze is probably going to go 11-1 at Liberty. That is pretty remarkable, but selling himself to the network just tarnished him in the SEC. I don?t see Sankey letting him back in. Maybe Texas will make a run for him if they lose some more games this year and fire Herman.
    No one would have done shit if it hadn't been for Tunsil on national TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Hugh Freeze will be the hottest name going this carousel.
    Well don't forget about our Friend to the Northwest. He would leave Pronto to a bigger school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Well don't forget about our Friend to the Northwest. He would leave Pronto to a bigger school.
    Kiffin to Tennessee. They will have to paint over that rock.

vCash
    I would be shocked if SC drop their standards to bring in Freezus. I think Auburn is the school to watch there.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Kiffin to Tennessee. They will have to paint over that rock.
    No let?s keep Kiffin there. I don?t want them getting a Tom Allen or Jamey Chadwell type

vCash
    I think Auburn is the school to watch there.
    If we're gonna pick a school that DGAF, it's definitely Auburn.

vCash
    Penn state bout to be 0-5.

vCash
    If Penn State or Michigan want to compete with Ohio State their future coach is in Ames Iowa

vCash
    If Penn State fires Franklin, Vandy should hire him back. This is good at most SEC schools and outstanding at Vandy.

2011: 6-7 (2-6) L Liberty
    2012: 9-4 (5-3) W Music City 20/23
    2013: 9-4 (4-4) W BBVA 23/24