Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
Was gonna wait till after the game to post this but right now Leach is Moorhead 2.0. He is not putting the kids in position to win. The OL cannot do what is being asked of them. He would rather do what he does and lose than adjust. Which is exactly why Moorhead underachieved.

Only difference is Leach is better with discipline but other than that we have a more expensive Moorhead at HC.
Leach being disciplined is not the only difference. There is the difference that Leach ahs proven he can install his system. THere's also the difference that Leach is having to install his system in a 17ed up off season. There probablyh are adjustments he needs to make, but I can cut him some slack for not wanting to go away from what he has seen work until he has given it more than 3 games after a limited off season. Especially when even I could see the WRs were running into coverage in two of those games (didn't get to watch the A&M game closely).

This may be a bust hire, but the only thing I see so far that probably can't be fixed without an adjustment this season is the OL blocking. Not sure if we just need better suited personnel or if we have to make scheme adjustments with either splits or using TEs or RBs to help more on pass blocking.