Quote Originally Posted by Fader21 View Post
You know why Joe Moorhead didn't work out? You know why we have a fan base who after 3 games in a shortened off season are already calling for Leach's head. Because they either don't fully understand football or they apart of the win now culture. 1st Leach is a winner everywhere he has been. He can win here. Joe's offense was completely different than Mullen's. Leach's is completely different than Joe's. Give it time it will work. Also this off season wasn't good for changing from a run based, RPO offense to the Air Raid. If any fan honestly believed we wouldn't have growing pains this season changing completely different philosophies they need go be Tennis fans.
Leach has 20 years of experience and he's getting paid $5 mil a year....you are damn straight I'm expecting him to win now because that is what he is getting paid to do. He was not brought in to blow it up and rebuild, he was brought in to stabilize it and win, but it looks like we are just gonna nuke it. The offseason is not an excuse, as every team went through that. Chad Morris absolutely ran Arkansas into the ground the past 2 years, and now they have a new system and coach and they look a hell of a lot better than State. As far as learning the Air Raid, it's not a difficult scheme, it's literally 8 to 10 offensive plays over and over again....
I knew we would have growing pains, I was expecting that, but I was not expecting us to get worse each week and that is what is occurring, if you can't see that you are blind. We are not progressing, we are REGRESSING!!!