Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
Yeah, it has been crap for me these last 3 months or so too. That's why I haven't been active on ED. My Dad is in a Assisted Living Facility and has had and does have congestive hear failure along with some other underlying health conditions. Well, he was diagnosed with Covid a couple of months ago, and began to develop Pneumonia symptoms, and was getting more weaker, about a week later. He was under Hospice care then. and the Hospice Nurse told me that they basically had one option, and that they were going to put him on the experimental drug (that everybody says doesn't work) and a strong antibiotic. She said we should know in about 3 days if that treatment was working. My Dad got to feeling some better after about 4 days, and he was discharged from hospice care yesterday. Also my Mom had a fall in the bathroom and hit her head. She was transported to South Central Hospital in Laurel and then air lifted to UMMC in Jackson. The Doctor, at UMMC, thought she had brain damage due to the fall, but she didn't (although she does get confused some now), and she was cleared by UMMC several weeks ago. She still has to have full time nursing care though. So she is now in a Nursing Home. Before that is was still a few emergency room and hospital stays. 2019 has been tough enough without Covid, but to be able to see my MSU Dawgs play football again brings some semi-normalcy back. I will pray for you too Cooter.
glad your folks are doing better ... you and Cooter keep hanging tough