Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
Gun I'm going to respond to this before I read the rest of the responses, because I am sure someone else will bring these points up. Because of the fiscal responsibility of our athletic department, we are better set to withstand the economic problems that this virus is putting on us. We are better off than most of the SEC schools that have smaller budgets like us. Hell, Ole Miss is handing out salary cuts to coaches and staff in their athletic dept. If you're worried about what we spend on recruiting, let me ask what in recruiting costs money? You can't pay recruits or their coaches, you can't give them gifts. You have travel and maybe airfare, but damn MSU owns a boat load of planes. The money most schools spend on recruiting is in recruiting staff (see Alabama). How many people do you need to track basically 1500 or so high school players? I might add our current staff does a helluva job. Gun, I think you're just starting a thread to get posts. Does ED pay you?
I agree our staff does a hell of a job, but that doesn’t mean they’re above questions.

A good fan base SHOULD ask questions. That’s the impact we can have to assure ourselves of a continued successful athletic department.

Do you wish people would’ve asked LT questions?