Quote Originally Posted by gtowndawg View Post
I like the easy win games for non conference and here's why (for me). Those are the absolute best time to take my family (at least my boys). There's no nervousness or drama with a big game. It's just easy going, relaxed. We eat, we walk around, we hang out for player pictures with the kids after the game. You know we are going to win and everyone is in a good mode (kids don't care who we beat, just that we won). It's literally just a family day with the game itself being an excuse to be together.
To each his own, but you might as well just watch a spring game. As a coach, you rather play Clemson and Ohio State as exhibition match.

If I were a football fan, it would be more interesting to watch an exhibition game vs Oklahoma and see 85 players participate (red shirts play exhibition) and every snap is interesting.

In fact, for baseball. It would be cool if we played 2 additional exhibition SEC games each weekend. Friday Afternoon and Saturday Noon with non-27 roster players. You will have enough players. This gives development and AB's to players that will otherwise get very limited game play. But it would be great to see our Freshmen vs Gator Freshmen, Vandy Freshman, and Auburn Freshman. We would probably see freshman move into huge roles by May and June after 20 games in the SEC Freshman League.