Quote Originally Posted by natchez87 View Post
Sorry I can't take people who portray themselves as devout Christians while simultaneously spreading messages of intolerance and indifference to God's creation seriously. It just doesn't add up. It is in direct opposition to the Word of God. If you know the Bible so well you should meditate and reflect on it more. Especially:

Jeremiah 22:13 "Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness, and his upper rooms by injustice, who makes his neighbor serve him for nothing and does not give him his wages."

Jeremiah 5:28-29 "There is no limit to their evil deeds. They do not give orphans their rights or show justice to the oppressed. But I, the LORD, will punish them for these things; I will take revenge on this nation."

James 2:9 "But if you favor some people over others, you are committing a sin. You are guilty of breaking the law."

Genesis 1:27 "So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them."

Romans 2:5 "But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed."

1 John 4:1 "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Galatians 6:7 "Don't be misled -- you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant."
Natchez, you lost me on this one.

What in my message was intolerant? I have said nothing that is racist nor have I put down any particular group of people. The point of this particular thread was that God, in the history of the world has built up nations and torn some down to fulfill His will - His will not mine. This is not intolerant it is a fact, read the old testament.

I am not favoring a particular set of people nor is my house unjust, I just simply provided scripture references that show what God has previously done as recorded in the Bible. Sorry if you have never read that.