MSU-wise, all I've got beyond a few old ticket stubs is this old-school chalice:

It's awesome and all, but its normal function is as a pen holder in our home office. I'm not nursing 24 ounces of booze at a time too often these days . . . .

Otherwise, my memorabilia is mostly confined to my record collection. And more specifically, my Pink Floyd collection. CDs, box sets (old and new), books, records, etc. Here's the Floyd vinyl:

That picture's a few years old so it lacks a few rare-ish reissues, like remastered mono pressings of the first two records and a limited-run sampler from the most recent box set (The Later Years).

Rarest things in the vinyl collection include an original UK mono first pressing of Piper at the Gates of Dawn, a radio promo version of their second single from 1967 ("See Emily Play"), a pink-vinyl pressing of Animals from France, a couple of different Japanese pressings of Dark Side of the Moon, the Pulse box set, an original blue-vinyl pressing of The Division Bell and audiophile (Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab) versions of several albums (including a sealed copy of Atom Heart Mother).

I'll try to post a few pics of some of it later really unfurl my obsessive Pink Floyd fanboy flag.