In reference to dantheman , most people on here could care less what he thinks or says, and that should be evident to him by now. My analysis, many many many many pages ago ( 167 pages of this? unreal) was that he was trolling, loved attention, had a political agenda, and wanted all the accolades that he could possibly receive. He sounds just like a recent college graduate who thinks his degree and book learned knowledge makes him superior to everybody else out in the real world work environment. For some reason, unfortunately a few, still take his trolling bait and run with it. His goal apparently in life is to be known as the smartest person in the room, and enjoys arguing, talking down to people, and trying to prove people wrong to accept his view(s) as being the only legitimate one(s). If those who still reply to him would stop feeding the troll (so to say), I think you would see a lot less if not zero posts from him. If the attention ceases then I think the posts will as well. Most people don't care to be around or associate with someone who wants to tell people and try to prove that I know everything, enjoy trying to prove you wrong and you are clueless, stupid, an idiot, etc. Those types are a dime a dozen, and they usually meet their match sooner or later in the real world work environment. I don't know if he is like this in real life or this is just his arrogant message board persona. However, If this is his mannerism off this message board, then he should have a rude awakening somewhere on down the line in his future endeavors. I don't see how very much on this thread other than what CC and a few others post is even relevant to the intent of this thread. I don't see where statistics, political agenda(s) etc. help those of us who are trying to stay safe from Covid-19, and also in addition worrying about and also trying to procure needed (highly in demand) personal use items (not furnished by a LTC faciilty) for parents and/or other relatives in LTC facilities, some of which currently have an outbreak. I'm one of those who could care less what he thinks or says, but I'm not responding to any comments he makes concerning this or any other posts he makes. He can save his trolling bait for others. I'm just trying to follow what our actual health experts (not one or two on a message board who think they are) say, and praying that the Lord will give our leaders the knowledge and the wisdom to make the correct decisions, and that He will protect us and diminish and alleviate this virus if it is His will.