Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pat Austin getting hired at ole miss ??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Gloom ..Dispair...Agony on us!!!! We are doomed!!!!
    It's the same folks over and over, it's hard to read now days. No patience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    They're going to wipe our ass on the recruiting trail.
    When they start pulling in the in-state stars on defense, then I'll be worried.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Rather have the in-state Dlineman than any other position. I believe Leach will find and develop WRs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Apparently the nation's #1 RB (from TX) gets released by Georgia from the NLI he signed in December and is in Oxford right now. The nation's #1 RB wants to go to 4-8 OM. Right, no cheating there.

Kiffin recruited ZERO 4-star recruits at FAU. Oxford wasn't quite so attractive for the past few years. But suddenly Kiffin is a master recruiter and Oxford is the best town again? They are cheating their asses off RIGHT NOW. I don't care if their official probation is over, they could get the death penalty if caught again within 5 years.
    This is not a defense of Kiffin but it?s CUSA. There have only been 5 4 stars the last 5 years for the entire conference and only 3 made it to a CUSA campus. Kiffin did have one but never made it and not sure of the signing because he was listed in the total ranking but not on their commitment list. Marshall had 2 one year but only one made it and FIU had 2 JUCO 4 stars last year I think. They both made it in.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    Apparently the nation's #1 RB (from TX) gets released by Georgia from the NLI he signed in December and is in Oxford right now. The nation's #1 RB wants to go to 4-8 OM. Right, no cheating there.

Kiffin recruited ZERO 4-star recruits at FAU. Oxford wasn't quite so attractive for the past few years. But suddenly Kiffin is a master recruiter and Oxford is the best town again? They are cheating their asses off RIGHT NOW. I don't care if their official probation is over, they could get the death penalty if caught again within 5 years.
    Looks like their recruiting weekend all of a sudden includes many highly rated recruits from all over the country. Seems just like it was under Bucky. The Network is back in business, full time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    You better believe they're hard and heavy after M. Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    You better believe they're hard and heavy after M. Jackson.
    Since we out, I'm not following this recruitment at all. Who leads?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    LSU probably, but if OM gets him on campus, they'll per$uade him

vCash
    Most think he's still going out of state but with this new staff OM is trying to entice him to come be their star DL. He could pretty much start day one for them.

vCash
    Delete
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Delete
    I'm talking about McKinnley Jackson, not the Evans kid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'm talking about McKinnley Jackson, not the Evans kid.
    Yeah. I saw that and deleted

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Looks like their recruiting weekend all of a sudden includes many highly rated recruits from all over the country. Seems just like it was under Bucky. The Network is back in business, full time.
    What’s going to be interesting is that Leach gives ZERO 17s and will call out shenanigans in front of the entire conference.

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few years.

Leach has never coached in an area with as blatant cheating as he’s about to see, so it may take him a minute to see reality.

Once he does, prepare for him to call people out in press conferences and on Twitter. It’ll be interesting

vCash
    Now that we've got our DC, things will start moving along. LB and DL coach hires coming. McMath CB coach. I think it's going well. I think we grab a couple OL commits next week too. Transfer portal bout to take off too. In a good way.

vCash
    Evans is still expected to go to aTm though, right?
    Crystal balls 38% Georgia, 34% undecided, and 28% aTm.
    kid is pretty wishy washy, rumored to have some issues, not sure what though.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Now that we've got our DC, things will start moving along. LB and DL coach hires coming. McMath CB coach. I think it's going well. I think we grab a couple OL commits next week too. Transfer portal bout to take off too. In a good way.
    Yeah. It fill out quickly. Really like Newberry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Costello, please

vCash
    Who was Austin's biggest pull at state? Guidry? We seemed to do just fine (relative for MSU) after he left. Y'all are a bit dramatic over rehashed names.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What?s going to be interesting is that Leach gives ZERO 17s and will call out shenanigans in front of the entire conference.

It?ll be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few years.

Leach has never coached in an area with as blatant cheating as he?s about to see, so it may take him a minute to see reality.

Once he does, prepare for him to call people out in press conferences and on Twitter. It?ll be interesting
    If he starts doing that, he better demand we clean house in the compliance department and emerge from the Stone Age in that area. People will definitely come after us and make things up if they have to.

vCash
    Pat Austin is way overrated. We will be fine. Brad Peterson and Rod Gibson is who we need to stay around. They have way better connections and reputations.