Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: boys game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Howland brought us back from the dead. Hopefully, he will retire on his own soon.
    He needs to retire. He’s not a good coach anymore.

vCash
    We need a true point guard....this team has talent, but we lack a true player at the point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarDawg View Post
    We need a true point guard....this team has talent, but we lack a true player at the point.
    I feel the same. Nick isn't a point imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarDawg View Post
    Yep, instead we recruited a combo guard and a shooting guard. Next year we will have a true point guard.

vCash
    We ain't losing cause we ain't got a point guard as much as we're turning the ball over, playing selfish basketball, taking poor shots, etc.

And we need to space out and post the big guys up down low much more than we do. We need to play inside out basketball with this team ... not outside in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I feel the same. Nick isn't a point imo
    He’s a combo guard. We are missing Peters as much as it pains me to say it. He at least could facilitate the offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    We ain't losing cause we ain't got a point guard as much as we're turning the ball over, playing selfish basketball, taking poor shots, etc.

And we need to space out and post the big guys up down low much more than we do. We need to play inside out basketball with this team ... not outside in.
    A good point guard will help limit your turnovers and will get you into your offense. No one gets us into our offense and we are having Perry bring the damn ball down the court. That’s why we turn the ball over and we don’t run an offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    A good point guard will help limit your turnovers and will get you into your offense. No one gets us into our offense and we are having Perry bring the damn ball down the court. That’s why we turn the ball over and we don’t run an offense.
    I'm not saying a point guard would be a good thing. But we ain't losing primarily cause of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I'm not saying a point guard would be a good thing. But we ain't losing primarily cause of that.
    Team has a lot of holes, no true point guard and no good ball handlers that can handle a press ( how many turnovers after LSU put on the press?). Virtually no help from bench offensively. Very seldom play as a team, don't seem to value assists. RP often thinks he has a guard's ball handling skills. No pure shooter, ala D. Wilson. And last, but not least, little basketball game awareness. Example, up a few pts with about 4 minutes to go and instead of backing the ball out and killing some clock, try an alley oop. Gonna be a long season, I'm afraid.

Banned
    vCash
    Lol, I didn't know we even played tonight or the result or even who we played as I type.

Lol at those who say we dont have a PG is why we suck.