Quote Originally Posted by DeviousDawg View Post
Man, I was obviously just 17ing with you. I know you aren't a troll, sorry all of this BS and ignorance around the board has me a bit on edge, but it wasn't personal. You just ended up being the victim because I am tired of people stating "not a good hire", without even the smallest explanation. You are entitled to your opinion, and I can see what you are saying leadership wise, but he is just wayyyyyyy too good of a FOOTBALL COACH to not take if he wants to come, period.
I did not see any sarcasterics so I thought you were dead serious. My bad if misinterpreted. I'm 51 and some of this younger folk talk is sometimes over my head or takes me a bit to "get it".

I agree that Leach is a good coach. You don't create an offense like his without being arguably a "great" coach. But Moorhead is a good coach to. So I don't know.
To me this is such an important hire for us at this time. I have been hoping for Napier. But then you wrote the piece on Sark and it made a lot of sense to me. So right now I am just hoping that it's Napier or Sark.