New poster here, but long time reader and die hard dawg.

Here are my thoughts goin forward. First, I am tired of everyone having their pantys in a wad. We are 4-3. The "mighty" Bears are only 5-3 (Beat Idaho- seesh!).

We got a shot to make a run & here's why..

First, we are better than our record says. We lost to OkSt only cause Tyler got knocked out and we had to put in our backup. Second, we are comin off back to back close wins- the "old dawgs" would of found a way to loose. But that's the old dawgs, we fight til the end now and Im proud of it.

My Predictions (feel free to add to em', I aint a forecaster professionally..Lol):
@ USC - we got a 45% chance to win. I'd say higher but being on the road makes it tough.
@ TAMU - well, if JFF so I don't know if we got a shot really. 25% chance of win.
vs. Bama - Don't know if that Bama D can handle the Dak offense. Upset special & payback for last yr. Saban will over look us & Dan will pull of that huge win finally. I am on the record: we win.
@ Ark - Who?? lol..sleep walk to a 45-13 win.
Ole P*ss - Win. These arogant lil bros of ours will finally realize how overrated they are.

Realistically, thats 8-3 range and Peach Bowl. Hell of season to me boys. Lets relax and let this play out!