Ethan Small, Nate Lowe, Elih Marrero, etc. all still on the board. I'm feeling pretty good about losing only the three that were drafted in the first 10 rounds.

If that's the case, I'd give the draft for us a B-. Losing Riley hurt on day 1. Pickett was never really expected to come, so that was no shock. Fenter hurt because we thought we had him- only to find out the O's likely came in at the end with enough money. I hate that we missed out on our two high school power bats.

On the good news, it really couldn't have gone better for us on the mound outside of Fenter. Jarred Padgett, Ethan Small, Parker Ford, and Kale Breaux are all outstanding prospects and potential weekend starters. Don't forget about Trysten Barlow, Konnor Pilkington, Ryan Cyr, etc. either. This is by far (on paper) the best pitching class we've signed under Cohen.

Likely getting Marrero to school is huge as well, considering everyone had written him off before the draft. Nate Lowe is someone to still keep an eye on, because he could still possibly go pro. If not, that's a good power bat that we were able to keep.