Another potentially dangerous night of severe weather looks to unfold across north MS and adjoining areas. SPC specifically mentioning strong to violent tornadoes possible. As of right now the main threat area for MS looks to be along and north of the 82 corridor. Timing looks to be nocturnal again. I'm looking at two things that may...I stress may...reduce the effects of this system. The first is the cloud cover that might keep temps down and reducing instability. The other is the fact that while these storms are expected to start out discrete, they should grow upscale into more of a line. That will at least reduce the violent tornado odds. But like last week, if any discrete storm forms and gets out by itself then we could see a repeat performance. Will that happen? I don't know. But keep weather aware and we will see where the night takes us. I'll be leaving straight after work headed out chasing and hoping I don't see this Friday what I saw last Friday. Chase will be live streamed on our patreon site for premiere access members.

www.patreon.com/NMSCAS