Alright boys, we are where the smart ones thought we would be 4-1, I was not smart honestly thought we would walk into Bama 7-0 and without absolutely laying a massive brick in the second quarter on LSU I think we would be.

As many have said the season started with LSU, so we are 1-1 currently and have a huge chance to get to 2-1 this weekend while also making a statement game.

I said we should beat A$M 38-17 if we played focused, disciplined ball for 60 minutes. I was pretty much right on that off by a TD both ways.

I do not see any difference with Arky coming to town. They do not have our number, we beat them at their house last year even though we missed 3 field goals the refs game them extra downs.

They are piss poor on the backend, their sacks are inflated due to poor competition, they have a lot of injuries across the board, and their starting Qb might be out.

All of that plays into our strengths on offense. I think our defense will do enough to be good and they will not have the fire power to keep up with our offense.

We come out focused and execute at a high level. Catch the balls you should catch, tackle, no stupid penalties.

State wins 45-20.