Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
And you vice versa.
Back then probably so. My issues with Mullen were he never blamed the offense ever while throwing DCs under the bus. Mullen rarely if ever blamed himself (Leach will do that and did in Monday's presser to some extent). Also, Mullen liked to relax on his laurels when he had accomplished a little something (that bit him at FL). And he ALWAYS lost to OM when a big favorite with 8 wins or more under his belt. When he wants to coach he can coach but he can also be pretty lazy at times. Looking back now tho ... I'd probably be more patient now since I fully realize just how much we are primarily a 4 year development cycle type of team to possibly produce a 10 win season. And that is with coaching continuity.

I've actually learned and evaluated my past maybe too quick to judge judgements. Have you? FWIW during the 2nd half of game ... I was pissed as hell at Leach and wanted to fire him myself. But before I posted that I backed up and calmed down a little about it. I realized I should've known Death Valley and our fans' high evaluation of us and low evaluation of LSU were a trap.