And I have to disagree with my opinions stated right after the game. We completely dominated Memphis in every facet of the game, even with the dang 2 hour 15 minute break during our second drive. When the game mattered, they only had like 4 first downs deep into the third quarter. 4 compared to our 22 or so. Zero penalties on the OL through that point in the game. Zero holds. Zero false starts. Only one route that got lazy. Only 2 overthrows, that I am sure Will is kicking himself over. The defense really was not letting them do anything, even without getting crazy pressure on the QB, but we did make him hurry up some throws. I am now 100% back in the boat on this team. It is funny how things seem so egregious on the first watch, but after you come back a couple days later.... we made mistakes, and then it was obvious we just bounced back and kept working.

I personally liked the fact, that after we gave up a touchdown, Will hits Ducking with a sweet pass down the sideline for an easy TD. Ducking just flat out ran by that guy and the ball was perfectly placed. I also liked Will throwing the late TD to the endzone once they called their second timeout with us running the clock. That just proves, we could have named our score Saturday but instead we were working on our inexperienced WRs to get touches and running routes we are going to need down the stretch.