Quote Originally Posted by Rick Danko View Post
2006-Made the drive all night to Baton Rouge for the Saturday game after we won on Friday night. Number 1 team in the country and we blew it after having the lead. Still remember being heckled by their fans as we left a few minutes early since my buddy was giving them fits the entire time. Long ride home Sunday with a hangover

2016-Never in a million years did I think we?d lose to Arizona. Dalbec?s name will haunt my dreams for years to come. From national seed to losing at home in two. Brutal finish to that season

Honorable mention-2015 msu baseball. I know it was just a regional in 2014 baseball, but we had also come off making the finals in 2013, we had the great season in football, had a good football year in 2015 and Dak on campus. Just felt like everything was starting to go MSU?s way in athletics and man did we suck. Granted we came back with a brilliant 2016 campaign (highlighted above unfortunately) but 2015 was the only year I can recall just not watching us play anymore, my blood pressure just could not handle it any longer that year
2015 was a weird kind of year. Cohen built that team around the dead ball so when the NCAA changed the ball, it screwed our team. Ross Mitchell went from damn near unhittable to throwing BP. It was similar to if starting in August, Leach wasn't allowed to throw a forward pass and he only has a couple of months to work it out.