Quote Originally Posted by Dak Holliday View Post
Leach has a home in the Keyes. He has Spurrier Jr on staff. I think SS still follows MSU closely. I don?t think they will go after CML, but I wouldn?t bet against it, either. It?s crazy to think he would have no interest either. Florida likes the pass attack. They recruit well for it. There?s upside for him monetarily. Let?s just hope he?s not highly sought after by the right school.
It would have been crazy to think he wouldn't have any interest when he was at WSU. He certainly could have interest now. But it's not crazy to think that at 60, he wants to go through a rebuild and deal with people calling for his head while he installs his offense. And FLorida fans would be just as unhappy with Leach's recruiting as they were with Dan's. Leach wanted to prove that his offense would work in the SEC. He can do that at MSU. Also, if he runs the air raid at MSU, which has had basically zero passing success in its history and is a have not as far as recruiting goes, that will be more validation for his system and his legacy than running off a string of NY6 bowls at Florida.