Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
I dont believe that even a little bit. He is one of the best coaches in the country and the media wasnt going to blow him up over coming to small town Mississippi. So there wasnt any worry about "skeletons". So he may have banged a few people? College coaches do that on the reg. It happens everywhere. They just dont text their side-pieces from the dugout like a certain someone. Mullen had a baby momma and few "friends". So did other people around the program.

I'll let you in on a terribly kept secret- more often than not- college coaches, AD's, and administration have side-pieces than dont. Everybody wants to be part of "the program"

We did alot of back and forth with Schloss- alot. So it wasnt one little thing.
This is pure speculation but if Schlossneagle had any female skeleton’s in his closet and then divulged that to Cohen late in the process, I don’t see any way possible that Cohen would touch him with a 10 ft pole, especially coming on the heels of the Cannizzaro fiasco.

I remember them talking on head to head (Kendall Rogers maybe) about how Schlossneagle was still lobbying for the job AFTER “turning it down” because Cohen wouldn’t commit to him. This was while we were in Omaha.