Just signed- looks like a top 10 class. Not quite as deep on pitching as the last class- but not bad.

Maddux Bruns is the guy that may be a draft risk here. He's our best pitching recruit. Pico Kohn I think will get to school and be a weekend guy. Jackson Conn from JA is 6'8" and is very projectable. He's up to 93 now and I think he has room to grow and clean up his mechanics some. Definitely could be a weekend guy here. Bruns is the only one that I think will emerge into a first round pick if we get him though.

Andrew Walling is a JUCO pitcher by way of Oregon State. He's a closer type- and he's a draft risk.

Tyler Haines has a pretty good slider for a high school pitcher and we'll develop that at MSU. Probably a relief pitcher for us. Jack Walker is from a really good high school program in Louisiana and I could see him becoming a weekend guy. Cole Cheatham and Taylor Montiel are both LHP that have starter potential as well but could also be bullpen guys.

We did really well filling positions with this class.

Gray Bane is a legacy from Lewisburg and is our catcher of the future after Logan Tanner and Luke Hancock leave.

We missed on Blaze Jordan who was originally supposed to be in this class but I think we found as good as replacement as we could in Hunter Hines from Madison Central. He's a LH power prospect that has been mashing all summer. I think he's our first baseman after Hatcher leaves. Aaron Downs is another good power hitting prospect that may be a draft risk. As a Cardinals fan he reminds me a little bit of a college version of Tyler O'Neill as far as how he is built. I think he will be a third baseman/corner outfielder for us depending on how long Kellum Clark is here. Either way I think he will find his way in the lineup sooner than later in his college career.

Jordan McCants is a SS who is a speed guy and may be a lead off hitter for us if doesn't go pro. His brother plays at Ole Miss.

James Wood is the biggest draft risk on the team. He's 6'6" and is a corner OF all the way. He needs to fill out but he's probably a MLB player and has big time power potential. I could see him being a first round pick with his upside this year. If we somehow get him he will be a superstar here. Jeffrey Ince is a player I like a lot- I think he ends up in the OF for us mostly because I think Davis Meche will win the second base job next year if not this year and we need to find a way to get both in the lineup. Really hard nosed MSU type player. Matt Corder is a JUCO player from Hinds kind of in that mold as well. He's versatile but I think he's an OF for us. Think Cody Brown as a RH hitter. He'll probably be a guy that is a leader type on the team for us. Trey Higgins is a great athlete that will play OF for us as well and I think he has good chance to start for us. I like that he is a switch hitter and he plays QB for his HS team. Bradley Wilson is a guy that can catch and pitch- kind of a mystery to me where he ultimately ends up but he's another guy that's athletic and I could see us maybe trying him at a couple of spots and finding a place for him.