After taking some time to calm down from the loss last night, here's my thoughts:

1. Costello isn't the answer and he's probably the problem. He's got a dead arm and he throws everything off his back foot. He makes absolutely terrible reads and I think if we would've had Spring Practices then Will Rodgers would've passed him on the depth chart.

2. ADAPT OR DIE. I know it's foolish to think that Leach will change anything and adapt his offense, but if he doesn't then he won't be here by year 4.

3. Zach Arnett might be the best defensive coordinator we've had. What he's been able to do with a below average and undermanned defense has been nothing short of incredible. He has those guys playing with so much confidence. If Leach and the offense would get their s*** together then we'd be 3-0.

4. Our receivers have regressed tremendously since week 1. Mitchell doesn't look like he gives a crap anymore and Payton and Williams can't seem to find the window they need to sit down in. Now some of that problem is the QB, but they've got to know where the holes are when teams drop 8.

5. If we don't see tremendous improvement next week then this thing is gonna go off the rails fast and Vandy might be our only win remaining.

6. It may be time to give Garrett Shrader a look again. There needs to at least be a threat to run from the QB to stop every D from just dropping 8 every time.