We could have a very veteran laden offense next year.

QB- Grad transfer who I assume will be a senior?
RB- Kylin is a senior and I think Lee Witherspoon and Marks will thrive in this system as receivers.
WR- Heath JUCO who is a four star WR coming out of HS.
WR- Osirus Mitchell- Sr who has improved every year and has made some nice plays over his career.
WR- Javonta Payton- Sr who should have started last year over Guidry.
WR- Austin Williams- Jr who I think will thrive in the slot in the Air Raid.
WR- Dontae Jones- Sr who I think will be moved from TE to WR and could be a match up nightmare. I think they'll make him lose some weight.
WR- Caleb Ducking- JUCO that no one knows about from Holmes. He's 6'5" and he's the kind of guy that Leach can turn into a monster that no one knows where they came from.

OL could have four seniors on it and maybe a freshman- who was a five star recruit.

LT- Cross- Fr
LG- Parker- Sr
C- Sharp- Sr
RG- Reese- Sr
RT- Eiland- Sr

Call me crazy but I could see James Jackson beating out Reese at guard next year. Dolla Bill will have a say at OT.

I don't really know what to make of the defense yet since we don't have a DC.

DL- Kobe Jones and Marquiss Spencer are both seniors and adding Jordan Davis and Tre Lawson from the JUCO ranks helps. We also return all of our DT's who weren't as bad as feared last year. Lovett, Pickering, and Crumedy and then it looks like Key may stick with his commitment. This group should be better than last year and should improve as the JUCO's get acclimated.

LB- Errol will be a senior and that's a huge return. Tyrus Wheat probably starts at one of the other LB spots. If we run a 4-2-5 we're probably OK. If we go to a 3-3-5 we'll probably try to move some DE's to LB. Maybe. I really like Aaron Brule. We haven't really seen what Jett Johnson can do yet.

CB- Martin Emerson is young but rated very high analytically. He should be better. Tyler Williams is a junior and pretty solid except for that fourth down in the Egg Bowl which caused all hell to break loose. Jarrian Jones did OK for a freshman.

S- Should be better with Marcus Murphy playing every game. I thought Fred Peters really emerged late in the year and he is a senior. CJ Morgan is a senior but how healthy he is remains to be seen.

Flex- I think we may want to get a grad transfer for this position. I really like Janari Dean though and could see him contributing right away.

Kickers should be better.

K- Jace Christmann- Sr
P- Day- Jr
KO- Brandon Ruiz- Jr

Returners should be solid.

I think I would go with Witherspoon and Tulu. At least at first.

This team has a sneaky amount of veterans especially if we can find a QB and the JUCO's on defense adapt quickly.