Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear MSU old head fans, #SwagisState is here & get used to it!!!

vCash

Dear MSU old head fans, #SwagIsState is here & get used to it!!!

PSA to all old head MSU fans who are WAYYY to conservative, way too traditional, way too old head mentality of woe is mittittipi state: GTFO and understand this:

1. You old heads say you want better recruiting? then new coach comes in with fire/passion/new mentality and says something that rattles your conservative/traditional/scared/blue hair mentality, you know what? GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    2. You old heads say you want better product on the field? then new coach comes in with a vision & slogan for the program, but you old heads think its too much, you know what? GTFO & enjoy this ride!
    3. Dear old heads: This slogan IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    4. Dear old heads: YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND the slogan!!! STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    5. Dear old heads: Your 1970s, 80s & 90s time has come & gone, we don't need your old/scared mentality to continue to be Debbie downer and bad juju on our program. GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    6. Sick of these conservative morons trying to say: "Get rid of it" "Why this slogan?" - GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    7. We're using this slogan for RECRUITING! None of you old heads understand recruiting!
    8. We're using this slogan for our STUDENTS! None of you old heads understand students!
    9. We're using this slogan for SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING & BRANDING! None of you old heads understand the $ value of social media trending, web traffic, likes, clicks = BETTER RECRUITING, MORE STUDENTS!!
    10. You old heads say you want a better NIL? then get out of the way & allow this slogan!
    11. You old heads say you want players from the transfer portal? then stay out of the way & allow this slogan!
    12. Its a new day at MSU & you old heads don't need to understand it, just stay out of the way & enjoy this ride!
    13. SICK & TIRED of explaining this to our old ppl, just accept it, stop complaining to me with your traditional/conservative/scared attitudes!
    14. Just promise me this, when your old eyes & old minds read #SwagisState - let your attitude be RECRUITING, STUDENTS, NIL$, TRANSFER PORTAL & SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    Last edited by woof; 11-28-2023 at 11:21 AM.

vCash
    Shouldn?t it be #SwagIsState

vCash
    Lighten up Francis.

vCash
    You do understand that your stupid name for older boosters are the ones who do most of the funding, right? Including the NIL

vCash
    Us old heads are WAY more invested in MSU than kids like yourself
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    You do understand that your stupid name for older boosters are the ones who do most of the funding, right? Including the NIL
    Do you want to win or do you just say that? do you want better NIL$$$ or are those just fan speak words? do you want more students in the stands & better gameday atmosphere or are those just words? All ppl want to be beasts but when it comes time to do what it takes to become a beast, then these conservative/traditional/old mentality/scared older fans who tell you to sit down at football games rise back up to the surface and dump their bad juju on our football program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGee View Post
    Shouldn?t it be #SwagIsState
    yes you are correct sir, my bad. #SwagIsState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    Do you want to win or do you just say that? do you want better NIL$$$ or are those just fan speak words? do you want more students in the stands & better gameday atmosphere or are those just words? All ppl want to be beasts but when it comes time to do what it takes to become a beast, then these conservative/traditional/old mentality/scared older fans who tell you to sit down at football games rise back up to the surface and dump their bad juju on our football program.
    What are you ignorantly talking about? Those are facts. The older generated are the ones who are invested emotionally, passionately about winning and without a doubt financially more than this gibberish you are talking about. You want to shout about it like a child, they have actually worked and invested to make it happen. Including NIL. They are the beasts putting their money where their mouths are.
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 11-28-2023 at 10:56 AM.

vCash
    Whenever I see #SwagisState going forward, I will think of your post and avoid it like the plague.

Here is a nickle kid, get yourself a vape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    I'm getting there & asking all my recent MSU colleagues who have graduated in the last 10 years to give more to NIL, buy season tickets, attend the games & tag #SwagIsState since Sunday night. We all are slowly making progress in the business world which translates to slowing giving more back to The Bulldog Initiative.

vCash
    Shouldn?t it be #SwagIsState ?

vCash
    What are you ignorantly talking about? Those are facts. The older generated are the ones who are invested emotionally, passionately about winning and without a doubt financially more than this gibberish you are talking about. You want to shout about it like a child, they have actually worked and invested to make it happen. Including NIL. They are the beasts putting their money where their mouths are.
    Point made & agree. but just look on social media sites...you will see many traditional & older die hard MSU fans saying "get rid of it" or "I don't like it" and when you click on their profile, it says "Traditional, conservative, religious." I'm not at all knocking their own personal beliefs, they are free to believe whatever they want. Just don't try to respond to MSU FB sites and dump on a new way of marketing, branding, recruiting and think you have to embrace it and say it everyday in church. Its not about them, its about our players, students and recruits who LOVE IT!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    Amen to that, I'm a blue head and I think this is great! This is more excitement than I have seen in years - great job!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Whenever I see #SwagisState going forward, I will think of your post and avoid it like the plague.

Here is a nickle kid, get yourself a vape.
    Not a kid Sir, I work in the business world, just like many of you. Just sick & tired of seeing older fans on social media responses who are conservative, get their panties in a wad about a slogan that has nothing to do with them. Same type of blue hairs at games who tell us to sit down when something great happens during the game, lol. I'm talking mostly to those ppl, lol.
    Last edited by woof; 11-28-2023 at 11:09 AM.

vCash
    Point made & agree. but just look on social media sites...you will see many traditional & older die hard MSU fans saying "get rid of it" or "I don't like it" and when you click on their profile, it says "Traditional, conservative, religious." I'm not at all knocking their own personal beliefs, they are free to believe whatever they want. Just don't try to respond to MSU FB sites and dump on a new way of marketing, branding, recruiting and think you have to embrace it and say it everyday in church. Its not about them, its about our players, students and recruits who LOVE IT!!!
    What are you talking about? I haven't seen any blue heads trashing new marketing schemes. I'm a blue head and I think this is great!

Go take a chill pill or grow up or both!

vCash
    PSA to those young dumb punks that think they know everything, when mommy and daddy give you money for the NIL it's not for a new video game or a vegan soy latte.
    When you're sitting in their basement reading social media, remember they're the ones that built the program.
    Those old fans that "need to get out of the way" have been fans through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, on to the present. They seen the worst days and have stuck by this program.
    #SwagIsState is because those conservative/traditional/old mentality/scared old fans have made it so.
    All those whiny little wanna be fans need to just sit back and enjoy what the old loyal fans provide for them.

vCash
    PSA to all old head MSU fans who are WAYYY to conservative, way too traditional, way too old head mentality of woe is mittittipi state: GTFO and understand this:

1. You old heads say you want better recruiting? then new coach comes in with fire/passion/new mentality and says something that rattles your conservative/traditional/scared/blue hair mentality, you know what? GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    2. You old heads say you want better product on the field? then new coach comes in with a vision & slogan for the program, but you old heads think its too much, you know what? GTFO & enjoy this ride!
    3. Dear old heads: This slogan IS NOT FOR YOU!!!! STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    4. Dear old heads: YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND the slogan!!! STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    5. Dear old heads: Your 1970s, 80s & 90s time has come & gone, we don't need your old/scared mentality to continue to be Debbie downer and bad juju on our program. GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    6. Sick of these conservative morons trying to say: "Get rid of it" "Why this slogan?" - GTFO & enjoy the ride!
    7. We're using this slogan for RECRUITING! None of you old heads understand recruiting!
    8. We're using this slogan for our STUDENTS! None of you old heads understand students!
    9. We're using this slogan for SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING & BRANDING! None of you old heads understand the $ value of social media trending, web traffic, likes, clicks = BETTER RECRUITING, MORE STUDENTS!!
    10. You old heads say you want a better NIL? then get out of the way & allow this slogan!
    11. You old heads say you want players from the transfer portal? then stay out of the way & allow this slogan!
    12. Its a new day at MSU & you old heads don't need to understand it, just stay out of the way & enjoy this ride!
    13. SICK & TIRED of explaining this to our old ppl, just accept it, stop complaining to me with your traditional/conservative/scared attitudes!
    14. Just promise me this, when your old eyes & old minds read #SwagisState - let your attitude be RECRUITING, STUDENTS, NIL$, TRANSFER PORTAL & SOCIAL MEDIA!!!
    I like the energy. I think a catchy slogan is cool and would really be something for social media. I think we have a lot of room to improve in that area and hope we do.

BUT, #SwagIsState just sounds cringey. Almost too much effort to be cool and hip.

vCash
    Point made & agree. but just look on social media sites...you will see many traditional & older die hard MSU fans saying "get rid of it" or "I don't like it" and when you click on their profile, it says "Traditional, conservative, religious." I'm not at all knocking their own personal beliefs, they are free to believe whatever they want. Just don't try to respond to MSU FB sites and dump on a new way of marketing, branding, recruiting and think you have to embrace it and say it everyday in church. It's not about them, it's never about our players, students and recruits who LOVE IT!!!
    You've never worked with a large group before. There is this thing called the 80/20 rule. 20% of the people of a group will do 80% of the work. You will never ever get all 100% agreeing in harmony with the entirety of a plan. What you want is whatever part the individual will agree on, working toward that function. That way people from all walks of life and beliefs can work together for the whole benefit of the group. It will never be a complete synergy among every individual but you can move forward as one. And no, the program is not just about any one group it's about the whole including alum, fans, kids, players, coaches, students...old and young alike.

vCash
    Can't rep you again, but tried.

vCash

Point 1 - I mean, I agree with the premise, for the most part, but the stupid childish name calling and trying to single out certain groups is pathetic and asinine.

Point 2 - Your #13. LMAO - Who are you that you think all the "old people" are coming to you with this? Just get off Facebook, or friend less old people. Wow, what a moron.