Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dear MSU old head fans, #SwagisState is here & get used to it!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDawg601 View Post
    State is #AllCattle.

Hell that is more catchy than #SwagIsState
    Now leave the Phi Mus out of it. Sorry Sis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    now THAT is funny.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    Did you mean to come to this board and just piss everyone off?
    he did a reakky job if that was his intention which it most certainly was. Unfortunately we are givig him the attention that he so desperately wants, lil lane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    You're gonna catch hell for that

vCash
    I'm class of '89 and
    I swag when I surf, I swag when I bark, I swag when I ring, I swag when I clang

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    The poster gave you the definition of swag and swagger and you said he was wrong? I know what both mean just trying to see what it means by those putting it out. By your definition you used swag to mean swagger.

Having the little saying if fine but it don't win games. Deon got swag and swagger but it didn't win him nothing. Good teams win games, win games and you get organic swag, meaning real swag which is what we need, not made up swag from social media.

But hey if it makes some feel good, use it. But if you don't follow it up with the real thing, it means nothing.
    Again, nobody is saying tweeting about swag is going to win us games alone. You can disagree but this is how things operate with recruits and players this day and age. You can get with it or get left behind like we already have for the past 4 years. Also the Deion thing I wont get into but so dumb when people say it didnt win him anything when he won back to back conference championships then went a quadrupled the worst p5 school winning total year 1. Makes no sense to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DEDawg View Post
    Again, nobody is saying tweeting about swag is going to win us games alone. You can disagree but this is how things operate with recruits and players this day and age. You can get with it or get left behind like we already have for the past 4 years. Also the Deion thing I wont get into but so dumb when people say it didnt win him anything when he won back to back conference championships then went a quadrupled the worst p5 school winning total year 1. Makes no sense to me.
    You do realize that no-one is saying that we should not have a social media presence and we should not try to modernize our media team. The saying #SwagIsState is awful and is a corny jab at #Cometothesip and all of OMs other corny slogans they use. Even if it was used correctly and actually made sense, Swag was cool about 10 years ago, not so much now.

vCash
    Did somebody say Swag?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    Did somebody say Swag?
    True story. I was listening to the radio last week and hit the OM coach's show. Whoever the MC of that cluster**** is actually was asking what the NFL saw in Dak that they couldn't see in Chad Kelly. To have that level of pure ignorance be expressed on a live, public radio show should have been a firing offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    True story. I was listening to the radio last week and hit the OM coach's show. Whoever the MC of that cluster**** is actually was asking what the NFL saw in Dak that they couldn't see in Chad Kelly. To have that level of pure ignorance be expressed on a live, public radio show should have been a firing offense.
    The world they live in is not reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    I'm class of '89 and
    I swag when I surf, I swag when I bark, I swag when I ring, I swag when I clang
    OMG! Post of the century! Now 'das what imma talking about - this man right here! Bravo sir, bravo...lol. Job well done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    he did a reakky job if that was his intention which it most certainly was. Unfortunately we are givig him the attention that he so desperately wants, lil lane.
    You ant wrong
    "False start everybody but the center" referee summarizing Arnett's season performance as a head coach.