Thread: Lebby asked about Kiffin tweets

vCash

Lebby asked about Kiffin tweets

He said: someone shared it to me through a text, Im not surprised.

And immediately moved on and didnt give Kiffin any of his attention. Love it.

vCash
    I missed the tweets. What did it say? Doesn't have to be exact

vCash
    Kiffin making fun of lebbys weight on social media

vCash
    He tweeted a picture of himself with a toddler on his shoulders. Lebbys Face was photoshopped on the toddler.

Followed it up saying welcome back I know you missed the food

vCash
    They don't have a bad relationship. It's kind of like the smart/saban fathers day tweet.

It was pretty funny. Especially if you think back to kiffin borrowing a fat suit for his ole miss intro.

This is going to be a great rivalry. Very excited about the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo352 View Post
    They don't have a bad relationship. It's kind of like the smart/saban fathers day tweet.

It was pretty funny. Especially if you think back to kiffin borrowing a fat suit for his ole miss intro.

This is going to be a great rivalry. Very excited about the future.
    So a lot like Mullen freeze**

vCash
    Toxic

vCash
    Mullen Freeze might be the most toxic rivalry of all time in this series. Kiffin and Lebby won't get there. That level of shit is not good for either party imo. I know that isn't a popular opinion. Focus on what we do and win. Let that be the rivalry.

vCash
    Mullen Freeze might be the most toxic rivalry of all time in this series. Kiffin and Lebby won't get there. That level of shit is not good for either party imo. I know that isn't a popular opinion. Focus on what we do and win. Let that be the rivalry.
    Correct!!!

vCash
    Screw that. I want that fire back between the two teams. It keeps state from getting stagnant.

vCash
    I was told after Egg Bowl game the Ole Dixie assistant coaches were screaming and cussing at coaches after the game in the press boxes, said they opened the door to harass them verbally. Anybody hear this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I was told after Egg Bowl game the Ole Dixie assistant coaches were screaming and cussing at coaches after the game in the press boxes, said they opened the door to harass them verbally. Anybody hear this?
    Yes. I heard they were acting like freaking idiots. Low class losers. Their day is coming. Soon.

vCash
    Well nothing beats JOMO going after the OM AD in the endzone on live TV.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    YES, it happened just as you described. Listened to the podcast of Matt Wyatt show last night & Matt said our press box guys described an exact same event right after the game.

The tsun coaches were being douchebags & cussing at any MSU coach they could see, while leaving out of the press box and then they continued to cuss us in the elevator that takes them back down to field level. Matt said our press guys never responded, were just in awe of who was yelling, at first our press guys thought someone got hurt or someone was yelling about some kind of emergency and were surprised when they realized it was only childish smack talk by tsun coaches.

If you go back and listen to the Matt Wyatt show from 11/27, he talks about what really happened.

vCash
    We need to go back to Kang vs Brewer type energy.

vCash
    It's only toxic when we start winning more Egg Bowls than losing.

vCash
    I may be in the minority here but the tweets were pretty funny.