Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Lebby-Kiffin Rift

vCash
    Why in the world would I or any other Mississippi State fan follow Lane Kiffin on Twitter though?

vCash
    This is the biggest nothing burger of contrived BS out there.

vCash
    They do not get along. The rift stems from Kiffin firing Clement because he did not like the lineman that Clement were playing. Clement was brought in by Lebby and Kiffin fired Clement without even discussing it with Lebby. After that, it was given that Lebby was gone at the end of the season. A lot of folks thought he was going to resign on the spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    made fun of Lebby's weight.
    Between Levy, Lemo and Chees, no buffet in the Golden Triangle will be safe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Why in the world would I or any other Mississippi State fan follow Lane Kiffin on Twitter though?
    Because I like kiffin? 🤷*♂️

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    Me too. He grew on me and seems very likable. Damnit
    Agree, and he's doing a good job there. Too bad he didn't go to Texas A&M.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    They do not get along. The rift stems from Kiffin firing Clement because he did not like the lineman that Clement were playing. Clement was brought in by Lebby and Kiffin fired Clement without even discussing it with Lebby. After that, it was given that Lebby was gone at the end of the season. A lot of folks thought he was going to resign on the spot.
    Verbatim what I was told two years ago

vCash
    Lane is a good coach. Great offensive mind.

Also a narcissist who cares about one thing-lane. He abandoned his family and is still running around with 25 year olds. He likes to throw headsets and tell America to get its collective popcorn ready because he craves attention, but when he loses 52-17 it is immediately the players' fault because they aren't good enough to stay with 34 points of Georgia.

Very good coach though.

vCash
    his new babe had a daughter graduate oxford high in 2021. she got him to quit the bottle ......and he even mentioned God post egg bowl........