Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thamel Reports

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Yep but the joke wrote itself. Oh well.Cant deny our little brother syndrome any longer (especially when we go get Durkin to get the band back together from Ole Miss 2021).

For those of you who hated Megan Mullen... get ready for the worst head coach wife in America.

For those of you who hate the Jet Sweep... get ready for every 3rd and short in the red zone to piss you off.

For those of you who hate me... you got your wish.

RIP Coach Leach. We didn't deserve you and we proved that today.
    You must be one insufferable human being to be around.

vCash
    Wouldn't be the first time Lebby has helped his institution ignore the law.
    So, are we not allowed to @#$% up in life and change? What happened to 2nd chances? Is that not the Christian thing to do?

vCash
    Yep but the joke wrote itself. Oh well.Cant deny our little brother syndrome any longer (especially when we go get Durkin to get the band back together from Ole Miss 2021).

For those of you who hated Megan Mullen... get ready for the worst head coach wife in America.

For those of you who hate the Jet Sweep... get ready for every 3rd and short in the red zone to piss you off.

Shut up dork. This has NOTHING to do with Leach. And if wanting an offense that moves the ball downfield makes us ?little brother? then yippe ki yay mother 17er. Let?s ride. This hire tells me that many are tired of being poor ol Mitittitti Tate and that is a damn good thing.

Didn?t you say you were leaving? We don?t need your shitty opinion anymore
    Last edited by RockyDog; 11-26-2023 at 06:50 PM.

vCash
    Come on Tater be a man. You said you were gone when and if Lebby got hired. Well it's happened! Now leave like you promised.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgface View Post
    I actually like the Jet Sweep.
    Me too!!! Lol

vCash

Knowing that this hire upsets so many fans only tells me one thing. This hire is going to work out well for us.

vCash
    word

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HailState2008 View Post
    Knowing that this hire upsets so many fans only tells me one thing. This hire is going to work out well for us.
    That’s what I’m thinking. We decided to play football in the SEC today. The fans that live for moral victories can leave now. Go pull for Vandy or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawggoneit View Post
    Come on Tater be a man. You said you were gone when and if Lebby got hired. Well it's happened! Now leave like you promised.
    TATER JUST GOT MASH. BY M17ER

vCash
    Who exactly is this ?rotten? tater fellow