Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Fabulous StarkVegas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.
    Bye shithead. Don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

vCash
    Hey now
    Let?s leave the tatertots alone

vCash
    Run Forest run!

vCash
    I think it is a 5 year deal worth $24 million.

$4.8 million per year average. But I think it is an accelerating annual salary to get to $24 mil at 5 years.

vCash
    I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it just stfu and pretend you do like it.

vCash
    Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.
    Shut up Forrest. No one cares.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
    I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether or you like it or not.
    There's no question that there are trolls on this board, so just take a lot of posts with a grain of salt since these people have an agenda. Doubtful that this board is representative of vast majority of State fans anyway.

vCash
    Be a man of your word. The hire has been made. Just go away like you said or go with the flow.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Hey Tater, 17 you and your children. You're probably a person that condones murdering unborn babies while crying about mistakes made by a football coach.
    This past week back in town was so wonderful. So many nice people. So many good souls. So much good food. Great atmosphere tailgating. Quality time with quality people. I don't think I met a person that I didn't care for. Makes me love my visits back to Starkville.

Then you have people on this board who show their true colors. Enabled by some perverse reason of herd mentality. Such a weird direction to go to my opinion on abortion which you know nothing about. Speaking ill on my children. All because I have a moral conviction. And mind you it's not religiously based like some people on here this week trying to call me a religious zealot. Literally I've been banned on this board for getting in a political / religious discussion where I let it be known how negatively I feel about what American Christianity is turned in to. You can have morals without being religious or living in fear of some afterlife effects.

Paco, I hope you end up having kids of your own. And I hope that they never have to go through what those women at Baylor went through. I hope they can live a blissfully ignorant life of the terror and trauma that a rape can cause and I hope they live good.

Here's hoping Lebby leads Mississippi State to National Championship after National Championship. And hopefully no scandal breaks and his wife shuts the **** up about her dad and keeps him out of Mississippi State colors. And here's hoping anyone else who wants to hate me never has to have the life experiences that I have to be able to empathize with my conviction about life because some clearly can't sympathize.

vCash
    I just wish for once in my lifetime that the State fan base would all pull in the same direction whether you like it or not. If you don’t like it just stfu and pretend you do like it.
    Agreed. We could be so much better if we could ever pull the same direction.

vCash
    This past week back in town was so wonderful. So many nice people. So many good souls. So much good food. Great atmosphere tailgating. Quality time with quality people. I don't think I met a person that I didn't care for. Makes me love my visits back to Starkville.

Then you have people on this board who show their true colors. Enabled by some perverse reason of herd mentality. Such a weird direction to go to my opinion on abortion which you know nothing about. Speaking ill on my children. All because I have a moral conviction. And mind you it's not religiously based like some people on here this week trying to call me a religious zealot. Literally I've been banned on this board for getting in a political / religious discussion where I let it be known how negatively I feel about what American Christianity is turned in to. You can have morals without being religious or living in fear of some afterlife effects.

Paco, I hope you end up having kids of your own. And I hope that they never have to go through what those women at Baylor went through. I hope they can live a blissfully ignorant life of the terror and trauma that a rape can cause and I hope they live good.

Here's hoping Lebby leads Mississippi State to National Championship after National Championship. And hopefully no scandal breaks and his wife shuts the **** up about her dad and keeps him out of Mississippi State colors. And here's hoping anyone else who wants to hate me never has to have the life experiences that I have to be able to empathize with my conviction about life because some clearly can't sympathize.
    Zzzzzzz. Bye. You said you were leaving. We don?t need your explanation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyDog View Post
    Bye Tater. You and your kids won?t be missed on campus.
    I wouldnt lump the kids in. Many are able to learn from their parents stupidity and be productive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainObvious View Post
    I think it is a 5 year deal worth $24 million.

$4.8 million per year average. But I think it is an accelerating annual salary to get to $24 mil at 5 years.
    If true, very solid for both sides.

vCash
    his wife shuts the **** up
    Oof. This misogynist needs a ban.
    Last edited by Cloak; 11-26-2023 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    It'll be much nicer since Tater left and I do pray for his soul that he is able to love all and find forgiveness in his heart.

vCash
    Go be a victim somewhere else.

vCash
    What does that mean exactly 'pull in the same direction'

vCash
    i think it is self explanatory

vCash

You do know that your daughters have a higher chance of being sexually assaulted by a random guy on any campus in the nation then having a Briles family member be on campus overseeing her actual sexual assault and "looking the other way" right?

vCash
    Is he referring to the ones he knows about? Or all his kids?