Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to Fabulous StarkVegas

vCash
    tater has no idea. It's just happens when tater goes full on tater. it'll sure be quieter and different discussing football since he grew up and left.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    i think it is self explanatory
    So you don't know

vCash
    yes, I absolutely know what it means for us all to pull in he same direction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    yes, I absolutely know what it means for us all to pull in he same direction.
    Then share what it means

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Hey Tater, 17 you and your children. You're probably a person that condones murdering unborn babies while crying about mistakes made by a football coach.
    Dude. Take some time away. Not cool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.
    Probably don't need any more Low T fans anyway.

vCash
    Time for some boosters to can Selmon and Keenum. If this 4/25 shit is true then I'm no longer a State football fan and no child of mine will step foot on a campus so morally repugnant.

They've got till Sunday to have another Schiano / Tennessee moment. It would be very wise for the health of this program to do so.
    Tater... You have made your decision. Enjoy some free time without thinking about Lebby

vCash
    This past week back in town was so wonderful. So many nice people. So many good souls. So much good food. Great atmosphere tailgating. Quality time with quality people. I don't think I met a person that I didn't care for. Makes me love my visits back to Starkville.

Then you have people on this board who show their true colors. Enabled by some perverse reason of herd mentality. Such a weird direction to go to my opinion on abortion which you know nothing about. Speaking ill on my children. All because I have a moral conviction. And mind you it's not religiously based like some people on here this week trying to call me a religious zealot. Literally I've been banned on this board for getting in a political / religious discussion where I let it be known how negatively I feel about what American Christianity is turned in to. You can have morals without being religious or living in fear of some afterlife effects.

Paco, I hope you end up having kids of your own. And I hope that they never have to go through what those women at Baylor went through. I hope they can live a blissfully ignorant life of the terror and trauma that a rape can cause and I hope they live good.

Here's hoping Lebby leads Mississippi State to National Championship after National Championship. And hopefully no scandal breaks and his wife shuts the **** up about her dad and keeps him out of Mississippi State colors. And here's hoping anyone else who wants to hate me never has to have the life experiences that I have to be able to empathize with my conviction about life because some clearly can't sympathize.
    I feel like you have a feeling that Briles and Lebby are guilty of rape.

You're are blowing it way out of proportion. Briles and Lebby were purely reactive in this scandal. Anything they would have done would not have prevented any of the alleged rapes. Just let it go man.. it was a terrible situation that happened. It is easy to say what you would have done hindsight, but many feel they did not show negligence and the charges were dropped. You're holding them accountable for something that they more than likely had no control over and have not been proven guilty of.